۱۳۸۸ شهریور ۲, دوشنبه

second day: 24th PART 2

It seems I ran out of energy, the conversation part at the morning drained lots of energy,but I am really happy of suprising them with a decent package of Irandoc stuffs, Thanks to Mr.Razmi and his colleagues,hopefully we are going to recieve feedbacks after the conference from this part!
The evening was booked with the elearning in next generation librarians and open access session in which Dr.Kousha had a present!
I am going to add some issues which to have to be focused on the further researched derived from these sessions, I hope there would be a time to upload them, I am thinking about an innovative way to publish them, what's your idea?
The posters gonna be demonestrated tomorrow!!

۲ نظر:

Omid Fatemi گفت...

Any idea of future work or research in information science and technology are would be useful here.
Post as you think.

Shima Moradi گفت...

I 've taken a picture of these slides and gonna add them to the weblog later for sure,thanks for your consideration, I hope other can put a word for us, we would be realy happy.