۱۳۸۸ شهریور ۵, پنجشنبه

Mission done

Visiting the booths, I've met a nice Iranian Lady, Mrs.Homa Malek, the dead of Int. Relation of BSI (cite-sciene.fr), she has arranged a visit to their great library in the heart of science in Paris. I thank her and her colleagues for their kindness toward me and my friends. I suggest you to tak a look at their website. Hope we can commence a cooperation between our organizations.
In the meantime, I've found that U.S. national Univ. in San Jose has started a new Ph.D. program with queensland univ. in Austalia as well as a new porgam for Master of LIS.
The opera at Teatro Alla Scala onn Aug. 23th arranged by ifla with the title "Not every sound disturbs librarians", I like the title,how about you?
The Oxford publication has suggest us to send our journal to them for peer reviewing procedure, they welcommed indexing our journal,JIST!!

۱ نظر:

Omid Fatemi گفت...

I looked at the site http://www.cite-sciences.fr/english/index.php
Is this correct?
I couldn't find what you wrote.