۱۳۸۸ شهریور ۴, چهارشنبه

exhibition report

I was about to write our report of my visiting exhibition. Yesterday (25 August), I went to exhibition again and as I said before, this section is very useful in which we can know more about various databases, services, and many different information products. Anyway, I made an appointment with Ebsco sale manager on 24 August and we negotiated about Jist indexing problem in the Ebsco database. I remind that about two years ago, we sent a request to them to index Jist. Although they accepted, Jist wasn’t included in their index. Fortunately, in our meeting they promised to include our journal. Visiting the other booths was also good and I tried to talk to them about various activities in IranDoc, frankly, Jist indexing in international databases was my priority. I talked about how to get information or document, too (as Dr. Fatemi emphasized), I’m sure that Mrs. Moradi have done that much better, though.
Poster session was another schedule for yesterday. We saw all posters including my colleagues’ (Mrs Sediqi and Mrs. Ensafi). Fortunately, IFLA provided a prit copy of that and installed it. I tried to introduced it and our organization.
The notebook battery is running out and I have to write about today events in another post.

۲ نظر:

Omid Fatemi گفت...

It is great news that JIST is going to be indexed in the database.

Thank you.

Shima Moradi گفت...

the only thing we can do is cllecting their contact information, the mostly have all the info online and do not have enough info to share, I guess their public and international relation dep. has been participated in this conference.