۱۳۸۸ شهریور ۷, شنبه

the last day



Thursday 27 August was the last day of IFLA 2009 conference. At morning I participated two sessions; the first in which , Dr. Parirokh, from Mashhad university, presented her paper. Closing ceremony was held simply and after some speeches, the IFLA 2009 president, Dr. Lux, was appreciated for this conference. Then, the next president from Sweden was introduced. Therefore, the next IFLA will be in Sweden, Goutenberg City.
In regard to this was my first experience of particpating IFLA, I’m not capable of describing or criticizing that as Mrs. Moradi wrote in her post. But, some programs of this conference were interesting and useful for me, like exhibition in which there was an opportunity to know other organizations and databases and also some of the new information products and services. The negotiation about IranDoc and JIST was the most important result of this trip. Lack of some ITC facilities and specially WiFi, through which we could had more communications with our colleagues, was the most negative aspect.
Additionally, about Milan and Italy: Although, there was no time to visit all monuments, I will have in remembrance the gorgeous Doumo, forever.

However, I’m not sure about my trip results; we did our best to use of all days in this conference. This experience, certainly, helps me to suggest some plans for the next conferences.
Finally, I do appreciate Dr. Fatemi, Mr. Razmi, Mr. Kazemi, and Mr. Khaleghian who helped us for this conference. Also, Thanks to Mrs. Moradi participated actively and tried to introduce the potentials of IranDoc to the other organizations.

I wish success for the next delegates of IranDoc in IFLA in coming years and for IranDoc to be more active in the international conferences and exhibitions.

۱ نظر:

Omid Fatemi گفت...

Dear Ms. HajiAzizi
Thank you very much for all your efforts.
I am sure it will have benefits for IRANDOC.

Looking forward to seeing you and Ms Moradi in IRANDOC and talking about our future plans.

Regards;