۱۳۸۹ مرداد ۱۳, چهارشنبه

IRANDOC IN IFLA among IFLA 2010 blogs list

HTML clipboard
IRANDOC IN IFLA blog has been added to the list of blogs dedicated to, or with posts about the Gothenburg Congress. I am now an IFLA Blogger! 

I am really glad thet I can share my experiences of presence in IFLA congress With my colleagues. I think it is really a good opportunity for interacting with other IFLA participants.
Something interesting:on The IFLA 2010 there is an Activity Stream column linked to updated posts of IFLA bloggers.
PS: My previous post at this moment is on the top of the mentioned column! LOL! 

۱ نظر:

Omid Fatemi گفت...

Dear Ms. Shamsi;

I am also glad, that IRANDOC has always been active in IFLA and every year we have representatives there.

And it is good that our weblog is indexed in official IFLA site.

I wish you and you colleague a very successful journey.

Regards;

Omid Fatemi, Ph.D.
Director
Iranian Research Institute for Information Science and Technology
Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, Islamic Republic of Iran